We are working tirelessly to ensure that we’re keeping our stores fully stocked and to continue to provide customers with the great products and service you’ve come to expect. We are taking all necessary steps to ensure the safety of everyone shopping and working in our stores. The key safety measures we have in place are set out below, and we appreciate your continued support in implementing them.
- We are limiting the number of customers permitted into each of our stores at any one time. If a store reaches its limit, our team members will ask you to queue outside until there is space.
- We ask you to maintain social distancing while you’re in shopping with us and we have put signage and floor markings inside and outside all our stores to help you.
- Please shop unaccompanied if at all possible.
- We have also temporarily closed all of our in-store cafés.
- When our queuing system is in place, we’re giving priority access to NHS and care workers, so please bring your ID with you.
- We will also give priority access to disabled and elderly customers who may not be able to queue up for long periods of time.
- We know queuing is always difficult, but please be patient and respect our policy.
At the Tills
- Whilst we are still accepting cash payments, we encourage our customers to pay by card, particularly by contactless or mobile, as much as possible. We have also increased our contactless payment limit to £45.
- We have installed Perspex screens on all of our tills to provide additional assurance for everyone.
- We have introduced floor markings at all of our checkouts to help you to maintain a two metre gap when you’re queueing up.
- We’re open as usual. Please check the website for opening times.
- Signage – you’ll see posters around the store which reinforce the importance social distancing, hand washing and respiratory hygiene.
- Tannoy announcement – you’ll hear audio messages reminding you to socially distance.
- Sanitising – our staff have access to sanitiser whenever they need it and you will see them sanitising things like trolley and basket handles and other hand contact surfaces.
We’re still here for you with Top Brands at Bottom Prices.