We offer a no quibble money back guarantee – If you return unused items, returned as sold, within 28-days of the date of purchase with your receipt, we will give you a full refund for the original purchase price of the product or exchange the product.
There are certain product exceptions to this, for instance:
- Non-sealed perfumes or aftershaves
- Other products where re-sale would be difficult (as decided by store management)
- If the period between purchase and return, even though below 28 days, has significantly reduced the usable life of the product. For instance, when sold, the product had a very short shelf life, which was reflected in original price.
“As Sold” means that the product and packaging must not be defective and that we must be able to re-sell it at the full sales price.
If you do not have your receipt we may consider an exchange of goods if you can provide alternative proof of purchase such as a credit card statement or bank statement.
Return of Defective Goods
In accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015, all products we sell will be:
- Correspond with any description given - verbally, in writing or in an illustration.
- Be of satisfactory quality.
- Be safe.
- Work properly.
- Have no defects.
- Be fit for their purpose.
- Be capable of doing what they’re meant for.
If goods do not meet these requirements then, in addition to your rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, we will provide you with a refund, exchange or repair as is appropriate. To do this, we will need a receipt or proof of purchase and the goods should be returned to us within a reasonable time. For instance, for electrical goods and most hardware goods, the warranty period is one-year from date of purchase.